Wednesday, August 06, 2014

It's Not You, It's Me.

Sometimes I'm just going to be short.  While most of the time I AM in the mood to ramble on, on the rare occasion, I'm not



I’m going through a Restless Book Reader phase right now.  I’m sure we’ve all had it at one time or another.  Although similar, it does differ from a full-blown case of a Book Reader Block.  I think what caused it is I had such a run of good book, topped by the best one that went as far as to make me CRY!! (review coming shortly)  I’ve tried a few since then but can’t really focus on actually getting into one knowing it will be difficult to top the run I just had.



A Block is not the same.  When one has come down with a case of the Block, one is not interested in reading any book, anything more thought provoking than a cereal box or an odd People magazine.

Right now I’m in the mood, but I’m in the mood to read something I’m going to LOOOOVVVEEE.  But until I get into it, I won’t really know.  ‘tis a dilemma.  I’ve started about 3 or 4, all different genres and it’s that old “it’s not you, it’s me” feeling. 
 
'til later
 

2 comments:

Rowena said...

I get like this sometimes too.

Brandy said...

I also get into one of those moods when trying to find the right fit for my reading mood. Good luck.