Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thought for the day




I have a lot of apps on my IPad now. I love many of the apps. One of my favourites is IMDb where one of the many features is upcoming movies for quite a few months in advance. I love watching movie trailers and this one really caught my eye!



Does it look like a romance book based movie or what?? The thing is, it's based on a book by Nicholas Sparks and I don't consider him a romance writer. A writer of romantic stories yes, but I'm still, many years later, still trying to get over the ending of Message in a Bottle. And I haven't seen the movie (even though both stars are from the city I call home) or read the book, The Notebook since I'm not sure, but I think they die in it too.

So although this one, The Lucky One looks very good, I dunno if I'll go see it or not. I'll have to hear how it ends first. If it's a typical Nicholas Sparks ending - not a chance!

No comments: