Monday, December 28, 2009

'Cause at heart I'm an 80's girl!!

I love this one!




And what would a trip through the 80's be without a nice Canadian Band? Here's Glass Tiger




And what would a trip to the music scene from the 80's be without a selection from the movie Top Gun?



And though I know this one has been parodies numerous times, still it wants me to dig out my old leg warmers!



This has always been one of my favourite 80's tunes



And another well known 80's classic



And there you have it - another taste of some great 80's classics

4 comments:

Katie Mack said...

You had me at legwarmers.

orannia said...

I so love 80s music. And Foreigner's version of I Know What Love Is is so much better than Mariah Carey's version IMO!

Oh, and did you know that Footloose is being remade *shock horror*

Kristie (J) said...

Orannia: I heard they were making a remake of it. Seems wrong somehow doesn't it? And I haven't heard Mariah Carey's version.....and I'm pretty sure I don't want to!!

KatieMack: I knitted myself a pair of them back when they were in style - sort of - by the time I got them finished - not being a knitter by nature - they were out of style.

azteclady said...

*pounce*

*hug*

Kristie, may 2010 be the best year yet, in all ways, for you.