Saturday, July 11, 2009

I shouldn't be here!

No, I shouldn't! I should be doing laundry. I got up early to start it. I should be getting my toenails and fingernails painted and my eyebrows waxed. I should be at the bank getting some more US currency. I should be cleaning kitty litter. I should be doing a post for Access Romance 'cause I'm up on Monday.

I should be doing any or all of things but I'm almost frozen with excitement. I wish I had Samantha's magic nose and I could just wiggle it and all would be done. But it seems the more excited I get, the more frozen I get. I wish it were the other way around!!


dancing tiggerdancing tigger

9 comments:

Mary G said...

That's funny Kristie. I wanted to be Samantha too. That was one of my favourite shows. Hey you're entitled to be this excited. I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...

LOL I just did a post a few days ago about wishing I was Samantha!
:o)

MsM

lisabea said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU-- LADY!!!!!!

wAHOO!

Lea said...

LOL!! Kristie, you have fun lady!!! Enjoy every minute of that excitment and your trip!!

We will be waiting for updates from the RWA!!

Best
L

AnimeJune said...

As someone who also has to share the excruciating experience of having her face caterpillars tamed, I extend a virtual hand to hold as it's getting done. Godspeed, *lol*

I'm packing today. I have kind of the reverse reaction to excitement - I want to plan everything way too far in advance.

nath said...

LOL, just enjoy the excitement, seriously :)

Me, before a trip, I always dread it and I don't want to go ^_^;

As long as you get everything done, Kristie :) Doesn't matter if you get frozen :P

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Kristie. I shouldn't be here either ;)

Amy said...

Kristie, this was all in preparation for RWA, right? I'll be at the book signing and I'm hoping to get to meet you and, hopefully, other bloggers. I won't be there for the whole conference, but I seriously cannot wait for Wednesday!

CindyS said...

I'm like Nath but that wouldn't be a surprise. I'm excited for you and I bet most of those things are now done!

Cindys