Monday, July 07, 2008

Now that we've made it 'Official'

For those who want to see RWA from a blogger perspective, Jane of Dear Author has designed a most clever way of having an all in one place to go see.
Since all of us will have our own unique spin on things and our own reasons for going, you can go to a kind of one-stop shopping area at Blog Nationals, a great site to see what's happening.
Be sure to stop by and see what we have to say. Or just stop off at our own blogs too. I think we all want to share the experiences we have.
I don't know about anyone else, but I really have to start moving!! New hairstyle, shopping, packing, finding the cord to my camera so I can upload pictures, pedicure, booking my shuttle ride to Detroit airport etc, etc, etc EEEEEKKKKK

6 comments:

KT Grant said...

3 weeks from tomorrow!!
I have nothing to wear.

KT Grant said...

See, how excited I am, I meant 3 weeks from today.
And I still have nothing to wear.

Kristie (J) said...

I have some things to wear - but I need more! And I need to cover the gray that's peeking through more and more every day. And ACK - I have so MUCH to do!

Kati said...

wOOt! I can't wait to read all the blogs.

Kate, I guess this lets you off the hook of having to walk around on the cell phone with me all the time answering my questions: "What are you doing now?" "Who are you talking to?" "What are you doing NOW?"

:wink:

Kwana said...

This sounds really exciting. I can barely get my head around Nationals this year.

azteclady said...

People, breathe!

No, srsly, guys, you'll be fine, and enjoy yourselves like crazy--as long as you remember to breathe, that is :wink: