Thursday, July 17, 2008

Miscellaneous

I always find these interesting. I found this first one at Jaces's blog:





Your STAR WARS Identity
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Luke Skywalker

YOU ARE LUKE SKYWALKER!
You are a courageous person who often gets into trouble by protecting others. You want to be the peacekeeper and help to dissolve arguments between your friends.

Luke Skywalker



80%

Chewbacca



70%

Princess Leia



60%

Jabba the Hutt



50%

Boba Fett



40%

R2-D2



30%

Han Solo



30%

Yoda



20%

C-3PO



20%

Darth Vader



10%




And I found this one at Lisabea's.

Which Fantasy/<span class=

A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you.

Somebody has to save our skins

And finally - I thought I'd post an email I sent recently. It's pretty self-explanatory but a brief unsolicited plug for VistaPrint.

Hello X Xxxxxxx:
Too seldom I think, do we offer praise for a job well done. We are quick to complain but not quick enough to praise.
My partner and I are going to a conference soon and we decided to make up some business cards. As it's just us and we aren't really a business, just a couple of friends who have a website we want to promote, we didn't want to spend a lot of money. Your site was recommended to us by someone else who has used VistaPrint.
First off I would like to say I love that you can either get a choice of backgrounds or design your own for a very reasonable price. I decided to design our own with our website banner.
Unfortunately I didn't proof read enough and didn't notice until several days after ordering them that I had made a mistake in the website address.
I contacted the 1-800 number to see if there was any way I could correct the mistake I'd made. I was speaking to your representative Conroy and he was of immense help - going beyond what I would have expected. Not only did he make the correction, he double checked and caught another small error I had made.
I wish to commend you on your helpful staff and also on your company in general. You can be sure I will tell everyone I know who is looking for business products to check out VistaPrint!

Thank you!

5 comments:

KT Grant said...

YOU ARE CHEWBACCA! You are the best friend anyone could ask for: you give great advice, help people attain their goals, AND you are a furry ball of fun! Who could want anyone else as a friend? But watch out for the occasional temper tantrum!

OMG!! I am furry dog!!!

Jace said...

Eh, how come my man Obi-Wan Kenobi isn't on the list?

JenB said...

I think I would want to win THE NONESUCH or DEVIL'S CLUB. Or any of them, really, seeing as how I've never read a GH book.

I love VistaPrint. When hubby and I raised exotic birds, we always bought our business cards from VP.

JenB said...

Oh, um...oops. Ignore the first part of my last comment.

Wrong damn post.

The Bookworm said...

fun quizzes, i'm posting this on my blog :)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/