Sunday, March 02, 2008

Haiku Sunday

Shannon C's Flight into Fantasy blog has Haiku Sunday. Lisabea made me aware and I posted my haiku on her Shannon C's site. Pick a hero and come up with your own personal haiku! Can you guess who I am talking about?

My neck is luscious
Would you like to take a bite?
Margaret, come kiss me

I live in Milton
And own a factory hey!
I live with my mom

I bite my fist
Wishing it was Margaret’s lips
She makes me tingly

Higgins is my man
That man is one rough mo fo
But my accent rules

So here is my love
Margaret, Margaret, oh
Oh, how I love you!


Katiebabs

2 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

I dinna ken Katie lass. Ye have me stumped as to whom you are referring *g*

Carolyn Crane said...

I love this haiku. Even though I haven't yet watched North and South, I sure have seen that guy biting his fist enough!