Sunday, March 16, 2008

And the Winner is!!

OK - I messed up - not unusual. I thought last night was the night I could stay up 'til midnight but it wasn't - it's tonight. I have to work today.

Anyway - you probably don't care about that.

So I wrote all the names down, shuffled and shuffled, put them in a bag and shook it and shook it and shook it and drew a name........

C2 - email me with your snail mail address and you will have a DVD on it's way to you.

Now I have to get ready for work. At least the roads aren't very busy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

blogger is hating on me today *pout*

Anyway...

congrats, C2, enjoy the spoils.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Dev said...

Congrats, C2!! I'm sure you'll enjoy this as much as the rest of us "crusaders".

C2 said...

W00t!

Thanks bunches and my snail mail addy is winging its way thru the ether to you.

:-D

CindyS said...

Woohoo for C2!!

CindyS

Stacy~ said...

Congrats C2! You'll just love owning your own copy to watch again and again :)

KT Grant said...

C2, you lucky girl!
Now you can kiss the tv screen every time Richard is on! LOL.
We need your review of course. :)

KT Grant said...

Azteclady, you hit your quota for the months. LOL
BTW, what books did you win from Avon? I gots mine from Berkley :)
I am such a contest ho.

Anonymous said...

katie(babs), these are the Avon books I got:
* One night with you, Sophie Jordan
* A seduction in Scarlet, Sara Bennett
* The Governess Wears Scarlet, Sari Robins
* In the Highlander's Bed, Cathy Maxwell
* Alluring Tales Anthology
* and *grin* the Dictionary of Luuuuurve
I need to get my heinie in gear to read and write reviews!