Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It's about the song people!

This is my favouriteist Jann Arden song. I've seen her live a couple of times (and drats she didn't do this song) but she has a great voice (not quite as good as Loreena McKennit mind you who I've also seen twice now). I have it on a CD and it's one of the first I loaded onto my M3P Player (or MP3 - not sure which - but it is on there)
So hopefully you have a good sound to your computers. Close your eyes - don't bother with the video part and enjoy the music



'til later

2 comments:

Mollie said...

I just finished the first Disc of N&S last night. LOVING it. :)

Kristie (J) said...

Mollie: Wonderful!!!! And as the saying goes - you ain't seen nothin' yet. Just wait until you watch the second one. You will Melt in a Huge Puddle of Shiverdom!!