Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Damn! Damn! and Double Damn!!

Now see - this is why I hate getting invested in television shows!! I just read in the paper that ABC in their infininte wisdom are cancelling The Nine! I love this show. Apart from the fact that I think Tim Daly is mighty, mighty fine, it's a very good show! The writing is intelligent, the characters are well developed, there is a mystery to it that keeps me coming back week after week to see what happens next, Tim Daly is mighty fine and Scott Wolf is a cute thing. I HATE when this happens! I haven't been this bummed since they cancelled The Guardian.
In fact, I'm so upset about this nasty turn of events, I'm taking a brief moment, ducking in real quick and doing this from work - I'm just that unhappy :(

'til later

5 comments:

Lori said...

We always know that if we like a show, it's a sure sign it will be cancelled. I think it's because we aren't in the "key" demographic, and we like smart, well-written, sophisticated shows. Go figure. Hmmmm.

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kris said...

I hate it when they do that. They always cancelled my favorite shows when I was growing up, I hated it.

Kristie (J) said...

Lori: I KNOW!!! You watch some of the shows and wonder how they make it while intelligent shows get cancelled. It's so not fair.

Kris: I have a long memory and I still have shows from years ago I'm very annoyed got cancelled. I'm almost afraid to check the TV guide for Men in Trees, my other favourite show of the season for fear it's been nixed too. It hasn't been on for a couple of weeks and I have a very bad feeling about it.

Tara Marie said...

Oh well, maybe they'll get enough flack to bring it back--we can only hope.