Monday, August 21, 2006

Yes! Another one!

Yet another reader has discovered the wonder, the joy, the lure of - yes, Derek Craven!

Kris of The Reading Spot is a reader blogger I discovered through Sybil's blog. And she even spells her name right :)

It get's so difficult sometimes to get that "K with an IE at the end" in time when someone goes to write my name down.

I've also updated my blog roll and added a few more reader blogs. Angie of Angie's Romance Reviews, Rosie of Nobody Asked Me and who it looks like will be celebrating her first blogiversay soon and Stacy of Stacy's Place on Earth, who it looks like also likes "Girl's Just Want to Have Fun"

Anyone else?


'til later

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Yep first blogiversary celebrated Aug 4th er...uh 6th...well one of those!

Anonymous said...

ahhh ... another fallen under Derek's magnetic charm.

Nicole said...

Well, I gave it to my manager at work and she said she'd read it soon. I'm looking forward to seeing what she thinks.