Sunday, June 11, 2006

Well - call me stupid

And smack me on the head.

In my continuing adventures in ebook land I made a grevious mistake.

I didn't get around to saving my ebooks to my computer until today. (even though Nicole told me too - thus the call me stupid title). I went to the confirmation emails and saved The Fifth Favor, couldn't find one for Banner's Bonus and the link for Bone Deep expired. I sent an email off to Liquid Silver, explaining rather sheepishly my lack of knowledge (sense) in not saving it sooner. Hopefully they will send it to me again. I included all the order info.
Somewhat luckily for me, I read Bone Deep. Hopefully I can get it back because this is one I will want to read again (and again, and again).

Bam did such a wonderful review job on this book that I couldn't hope to do better except to say she is right on!! I loved this one! I also read Keishon's review and while I can see her points, I was able to ignore what is probably true and just enjoy this tender, warm-hearted book.
Grade: 4 1/2 out of 5

And this morning I happened to find a review for Banner's Bonus. You'll have to scroll down since I can't figure out how to link directly to the books. I reviewed the original story a while back, now I'm really looking forward to the new version.

'til later

3 comments:

Angela James said...

http://tinyurl.com/fbxlf

That link should work for you to go right to the review :)

I'm glad you've ventured into the world of ebooks.

Nicole said...

So have you managed to save them properly?

sybil said...

hee

you are most welcome tina thanks for checking on kristie ;)