Sunday, May 28, 2006

Angie W's May Challenge





I kind of sort of feel like I'm cheating a bit on this one since this is a series book not a regular length book, but time is getting running out so this will have to do. And the hero/heroine both are CIA so I guess it counts.

Anway - here we go


Title: Midnight Remembered

Author: Gayle Wilson

Year published: 2000

Why did you get this book? It's part of a series

Do you like the cover? Ah no. The guy on the cover is ugly in a Kramer-like kind of way and he appears to be looking out the window, but the blinds are closed.

Did you enjoy the book? No, not really. It was an amnesia story and it wasn't really explained why he got amnesia. I'd read one or two of the other ones in the series but that was ages ago and I didn't remember the characters at all. I felt like I'd been dropped in the middle of an ongoing story. On top of that I didn't feel any real connection between the hero and the heroine

Was the author new to you and would you read something by this author again? I've read her before and although this one didn't do a thing for me, I'd read her again because I have liked her books in the past.

Are you keeping it or passing it on? Passing it on

next up: The answers to Cindy's questions. I'm just trying to get over those pictures she posted for me

'til later


1 comment:

CindyS said...

I know. I'm evil.

Of course, the sucker punch is that I have looked at those pictures more times than those who visit. Everytime I go back to get my sidebar links I get an eyefull.

There is a Gayle Wilson book that people always talk about which I think I have but uh, it'd be packed. Vague enough?

CindyS